At Hacienda Heights Family Dentistry, we want you to feel comfortable. We make every effort to create a warm, comfortable and positive environment in our office so that you can feel at ease, and we use the latest treatment techniques and technologies to make your treatment as comfortable and effective as possible.
We understand that visiting the dental office can be stressful and that many people feel anxious or afraid. We encourage you to speak with our dentist and team if this is the case for you. Dental anxiety and fear are common problems, and we will work with you to minimize your anxiety and fear and find strategies to help you feel more at ease.
Here are a few of the ideas that we may recommend you try:
- Calming techniques — controlled breathing, finding distractions, etc.
- Listening to music — you can focus on something else and block out the sounds of the office.
- Take breaks — we will stop for a few minutes so that you can relax.
- Alternative treatment options — there are some dental conditions that can be treated in several different ways. Ask us for help in finding the best treatment for you.
- Sedation dentistry — we offer nitrous oxide and oral sedation.
During your consultation, please let us know if you suffer from dental anxiety or fear. Dr. Shaileshkumar Bhatt and our team will discuss strategies with you and help you find a way to manage anxiety and fear so that you can receive treatment without stress or worry.
For more information about dental anxiety and fear treatment in Hacienda Heights, California, and to schedule an appointment with our dentist, call our office today at 626-961-1574.