Dr. Shaileshkumar Bhatt uses state-of-the-art laser technology when providing your treatments. Lasers are helpful in a number of different treatments, from teeth whitening to periodontal therapies. By using lasers in our treatments, we can provide you with procedures that are faster, more hygienic, more comfortable and more effective. Common uses of laser dentistry include:
- Treating periodontal disease in both the hard and soft tissues of the mouth
- Hardening composite resin material, such as that used in dental fillings and dental bonding
- Removing decayed and damaged tooth structure
- Activating whitening gel in a teeth whitening treatment
- Gum recontouring
- Treating cold and canker sores
There are many benefits to laser dentistry. Some of these benefits include:
- Minimized discomfort — with a laser treatment, you may not even require an anesthetic
- Reduced treatment time
- Reduced recovery and healing time after a procedure
- Reduced risk of infection
- Minimized bleeding during treatment
- Less invasive overall treatment
During your initial consultation, our dentist will examine your mouth and determine which treatment will be most beneficial for you and if laser dentistry will provide you with the best results.
We welcome you to contact Hacienda Heights Family Dentistry at 626-961-1574 to schedule your consultation and learn more about the benefits of laser dentistry in Hacienda Heights, California.