Dr. Shaileshkumar Bhatt uses CT cone beam imaging in Hacienda Heights, California, to examine your teeth and supporting structures and plan your treatments. Cone beam imaging is a type of 3D imaging, allowing our dentist and team to simulate your treatments and get a clear understanding of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, nose, ears and throat. This makes it possible for us to plan procedures with great precision and accuracy.
We may use cone beam imaging to:
- Plan implant placement surgery
- Evaluate your jaws and face
- Achieve a comprehensive view of your head and neck
- Diagnose dental problems, including tooth decay
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Track orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Evaluate the jaws and bite
- Diagnose TMJ disorders and plan treatment
The imaging process with cone beam devices is quick and easy, and the high-quality results produced help our dentist and team to understand your oral health needs so that you can receive cutting-edge treatments that will help you regain a healthy smile.
For more information about CT cone beam imaging and to schedule an appointment at Hacienda Heights Family Dentistry, contact our office today at 626-961-1574. Your oral health and smile are our highest concerns, and we are committed to providing you with the quality care you need.